Evolve Physical Therapy can design a program to help you:
• Recover from injury
• Return to work
• Return to sport
• Prevent Injury
• Improve function
Call now to schedule your appointment!
The Best Physical Therapy in Tucson!
Our Physical Therapists:
Dr. Kate Warren, PT, DPT, CSCS, Founder
Kate graduated in the top of her class at University of Southern California, the number one Physical Therapy school in the United States.
Kate has 20 years of experience.
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
• Y Balance Test Certified
• Functional Movement Systems Certification, Level II
• American Dry Needling Institute: Dry Needling Certified- Advanced Practitioner
• Training for Warriors Level I Certified
• 5th Place: 2014 NPC USA Women’s Physique
• 1st Place: 2012 Titan Grand Prix Women’s Physique Overall
• 2011 Battle of the Badges Division Winner
• USC Department of Physical Therapy Academic Achievement in Basic Sciences Award: 2006
• USC Department of Physical Therapy Order of the Golden Cane Award: 2006
• USC Physical Therapy Academic Excellence Scholarships
2003-2004, 2004-2005, 2005-2006
• 1st Place: 2010 Stryker X Bodybuilding Competition, Tucson, AZ
• 12th Place: 2005 NPC USA Figure Championships, Las Vegas, NV
• 5th Place: 2005 NPC Orange County Classic Figure Championships, Anaheim, CA
• 4th Place: 2004 NPC Excalibur Figure Championships, Los Angeles, CA
• 1st Place: 2002 Iron Muscle Classic Natural Bodybuilding, Tucson, AZ
Kate has donated her time to assist in health and wellness initiatives for local fire departments.